Jessica and I ran 5 miles on Saturday. We (Jessica) decided that since the Half Marathon course has hills, we should train on hills. Talk about painful! But, we did it. I must say that I sorta sucked it up. But I did it. It felt good to be done with that. We do 6 miles this coming Saturday. I'll let ya know about that.
Today, John and I ran 2.36 miles in 30 minutes. We made it to 2 miles around 26 minutes. I'm pretty sure my pace is picking up. It's exciting to see progress.
*****************************************************************************************************************
Random Thought:
I was thinking that i needed a hobby and something else to focus my time on. I think I'm going to redo the cabinets and woodwork in our house in a dark stain -- which will take alot of time. But, I'm excited.
*****************************************************************************************************************
PUNISHMENT:
Plus, as if running isnt hard enough -- I'm going to start the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I have heard some things about it -- it hurts, it's hard, it works. I'm hoping it'll help with running.
I'm so tired of worrying about the scale when I know that I'm doing something to get in shape.I am going to measure this weekend and start the shred next week. I'm excited to see the progress......
I'll have something else to update too!!! :-)
Hmmm....now it's time for some 1 point ice cream!!! WOOT WOOT!
1 comment:
I'm nervous!!! We are crazy!
Post a Comment