The half marathon is only 4 days away. How am I feeling?
*scared
*excited
*nervous
*unprepared
*unprepared
Yes. i feel unprepared! I feel like I haven't run enough. I'm excited b/c it's going to be great. But I'm so nervous and anxious about it because I just don't know what to expect. I don't know how it's going to be. I don't know if it's going to be a good run or a bad run.
One thing I've learned in the past few months is that you can't know what your run is going to be. You can have an idea, but it doesn't necessarily mean that's going to be the case. I'm hoping that I'll just be super pumped about it and the energy and excitement of the situation will make it wonderful and I'll want to go through this all again.
I've got one more run before the actual run on Sunday. It'll be tonight or tomorrow night -- I'm praying it'll be a good run to get me energized for the long one!! :)
Raising Brothers
10 years ago
1 comment:
"You ken do eet!"
Post a Comment