Thursday, December 11, 2008

help!!

ugh -- blogger difficulties

I need some help from the blogging world. I want to insert some pics into the words of my blog, or even just in between paragraphs if possible. Obviously, i don't know how to do this b/c my first blog has them at the top (despite my best attempts)

also, i see the super cool word scratch out trick (kristy) and i think it's so neat! so, any advice on that would be appreciated.

i am blog ignorant. so any and all help in assisting me and making my blog as cool as others in the blog would would bring joy to my heart. ha ha

when i get all these things figured out -- i will put up more pictures! :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

When I insert pictures they always show up at the top, too. So I just cut and paste them where I want them in between paragraphs, (once they are uploaded). I hope this helps. =)

I meant to tell you thanks for the ring comment. I would love to see pics of yours. Did he get yours Zales?

Kristy said...

HEY!
On the picture thing... after it uploads- click on it so that it gets the boxes around it. Then you drag it to where you want to put it. You will be able to see the cursor line dragging down, so just put it where you want the picture.

And on the strike through...
< strike > write the word < / strike>
don't put any spaces in, but it won't let me write it on the comments that way.

Is that about as clear as mud??? If so, email me!! Or you can just email me anyway if you want. hee hee. halljk3 at yahoo.