Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dust, Dirt, Bleach, and Allergies

Ok, so one of our bookstores is moving up in the world! Well, moving to the corner spot in the shopping center it's in.

Let me tell you -- it's NASTY! I have been meaning to take pictures of the before and after, but I forgot the before. The after is still coming along. So I might take some pictures today of where it is right now.

We have had to clean pretty much the whole store in bleach! I had a headache all day on Thursday from all the cleaning and fumes....but -- that store looks WAy better and I'm no longer afraid to touch anything.

I keep meaning to put pics up of pretty much anything, but that would mean I need to take pictures.....LOL. I promise to those that pay attention, that I will.

2 weeks from today I'll be winging my way to the coast -- the California Coast!! HOORAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Carrie Moore said...

I forgot you were going to CA! Cool! Remind me where...