Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I should be working

I should be working, but I thought I should update.

The craziness is slowly going away. I have given in to taking a vitamin "prescribed" to me by my wonderful sister-in-law, Katie. She tends to have crazy tendencies as I do, so she said that the vitamin will help me out.

We have a work Christmas party at my house tomorrow, so my husband has given me the day off tomorrow to work on cleaning/cooking, etc.

I'm hoping that this stressed/rushed feeling that I have is about that and will go away when it is over.

I have so many things that I want to do. I want to be creative and crafty. I want an immaculate house. I want to be able to blog more. I want to decorate my house more. HA HA!

There's the crazy....i'm gonna stop for now.

3 comments:

Scott and Marla said...

Hi Dana! Of course I remember you! You and Sarah Brown are making me feel so old! I don't think I'm that much older than you guys (maybe I am??? I'll be 31 in a few weeks...ick!) but I just remember you guys being so little! Your blog is precious...thanks for sending me the link. I'll pass it to my mom as well...she'll love seeing what you are up to! Tell your family hello for me and keep in touch...ssmafinley@tx.rr.com. Merry Christmas!
Marla (Moore) Finley

Kristy said...

Oh I have that EXACT same kind of crazy! Wait 'til you have kids! Then it REALLY kicks in!!
I always want the super clean house & kids! No crumbs on the floor and everyone has bows in their hair. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!! Ha ha.

Kristy said...

OH YEAH.
I love your long hair! It is sooo pretty!
It makes me want to grow mine out, but when I do I think it looks thin and scraggly and stupid.
=)