Thursday, February 12, 2009

You just CANNOT polish a terd

I know it's a little different from my previous post today but GOOD GRIEF!!!!

Some people in this world should NOT pro-create or be allowed to talk to other people in the world. I'm always amazed at the nerve of people. Everyone thinks their situation is special and that they are special. I still think that I work with the worst demographic of people but here's something that made me feel better.

John and I were in Circuit City on Sunday, they're closing the 2 OKC locations. There were signs everywhere that said "All Sales Final" and "No Returns". A lady brought back a printer that she had just bought and was going to return it. I was just waiting for an uproar, because you could tell she was THAT kind of lady.

This situation did make me feel better though because I realized, people are people. They are who they are no matter where they go. Because I continually tell John that people don't act the way they do in our store in Wal-Mart -- guess what?!?! THEY DO!

I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go around -- even if I wish it didn't.

What are the fruits of the Spirit? Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control -- I should try to practice those -- because I just re-read what I wrote and I did not show ANY of them.....hmmm.....convictions.....

PRAYERS people!! I need Help!!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I feel ya girl! I just don't understand some people. Your title cracked my up, lol. =)

Carrie Moore said...

I just needed to read your title today! And I had a professor in college who responded to me saying "it takes all kinds" with "no, there ARE all kinds." I just have to remind myself (CONSTANTLY) that we are ALL fallen! Like we discussed the other day...you can't expect the lost to act like they know Jesus and we can't expect perfection from believers. Guess that means you're doomed to being perpetually perturbed!!