Thursday, January 22, 2009

what a day.....UGH

I woke up so very cranky this morning. I get so tired of people -- customers, online, in store, etc. I get tired of people who lie. Everyone tries to get something for nothing. This business has changed ALOT since I started....it gets old because things are so different -- we aren't the ones who know anymore....everyone is empowered and i hate it.

I read my sister's blog -- I need her to come to my house. Don't get me wrong. It's not a terrible place, and it's not un-decorated. I just need to take the time to do more. We bought a printer over the weekend for pictures and I'm looking forward to setting it up. I just haven't taken the time. Also, I like the idea of editing pics and stuff....lol. I think i think too much.....

It's been a bad day and it's not over yet -- i told John I want him to take me shopping -- because on the good side I'm losing weight again.....only 15 more pounds to my goal!! :) :)

2 comments:

Carrie Moore said...

I should go shopping too, but since we are working out, I thought I'd wait until I lose a little weight before I go buy clothes that'll be too big in a few weeks/months!

Kim said...

Hope your day got better. Congrats on the weight loss!