So, I've fallen behind on my blogging. It's too late for Christmas pics, and i think maybe New Years. Just wanted to update -- work is busy, I'm stressing about getting things done....I have lots to do -- but I like reading everyone else's wonderful posts.
We've had a good time lately seeing family and friends. We spent new years watching The Flaming Lips. Talk about a good show!!
My father in law, Doug, is coming into town this weekend to stay with John and me and help us out for sale week -- that's right....school's back in session and I'm dreading it like no one's business! ha ha
For my to do list:
Clean out spare bedroom so FIL can sleep
Cook dinner for my dear husband
Finish laundry
Change sheets on 2 beds
Clean spare bathroom
Blog a better blog?
Ha ha....I get so excited reading everyone's blogs, then I can't think of anything to say in my own.....my head is jumbled with tons of things....
AAAAH!! get out of my head! ha ha
Raising Brothers
10 years ago
5 comments:
I feel the same way about blogging! lol. Hope you have a great week.
That is funny!! Just type whatever is in your brain! It doesn't matter if it's all random! Ha ha.
so, I guess the anxiety is still an issue?
Remember, if the content of your blog is your worst problem then your life must be pretty dang good. :)
Hi there! Somehow I landed on your blog while reading other blogs. I had to comment because I have a blog as well and we chose the same background. I am new to blogging...not sure if you are too?? Anyways, good luck with your blog.
Post a Comment